You have questions, we have answers. If you have a question that was not listed below, feel free to contact us here .
How many bundles of hair do I need?
This depends on both your personal preference and your head size. Standard recommendation is 3 bundles. We recommend 4 bundles (to add fullness) for lengths 22” and longer.
How many ounces is included in each bundle?
100 grams or 3.5oz
What's the difference between a frontal and a closure?
- Frontals span from ear to ear and are more versatile for styling. They usually require bonding to adhere to the hairline.
- Closures are placed in the center front of the head to close the style.
What does Remy mean?
Remy Hair is collected directly from a hair donor with the cuticle still intact and all the hairs flow in one direction.
What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is untouched, raw hair. It’s not been bleached, permed, dyed, processed, or chemically altered.
Do I need to prepare my bundles before my install?
Yes. It is important to co-wash any hair prior to installation.
Can I color my 100% virgin remy hair?
Yes, you may.
How long can the hair last?
Our hair can last up to 2 years with proper care.
How do I pay for an order?
1) After filling your cart, select the "Checkout" button.
2) You will be prompted to fill out your personal details such email and shipping address.
3) Afterwards, you will be directed to choose your shipping method.
4) Once you have selected shipping, continue to the payment screen, where you will be redirected to PAYPAL to complete the order.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major cards through our payments processor PayPal; please note, you do not need a PayPal account to complete your purchase.
How long will my purchase take to ship?
We process all orders in 1 business day and total time until delivery is 3-5 business days from date of purchase. If you need further info regarding shipping, visit here.
Can I return my purchase for a refund or exchange?
All sales are final. Returns or exchanges are not available at this time. If you need more info regarding our return policy, visit here.